Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy Beginning of the Holidays!!

Hello everyone!

We all know Thanksgiving is just around the corner...and then of course Christmas is following right on behind it. But no matter what you celebrate or how you celebrate it, I wanted to say that I hope everyone has happy holidays, and spends some time with their families!
I get to return to Neenah on Wednesday, my brother is picking me up from campus right after my last class at 3. :)))
Words cannot express how excited I am to get home and see my family, lay in my bed, hug my dog, and see my friends off at other colleges.
It will be so nice to be reunited with the Mercury crew. I hope everyone is well. 

Until then, I'm off to continue working my endless amounts of homework! Keep breathing everyone and have a great rest of your week!

Happy Thanksgiving (to be). 

-Sof xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment