Monday, November 12, 2012

Sweater weather.

Hello all!
I hope everyone is having a good Monday, and enjoyed some good sleep last night!

I wanted to take this time to make sure everyone who is feeling the cold weather these days, is bundling up! This morning, (sometime around 3 or 4 am) we had our first snowfall, and I woke up to a very, very cold, brisk day. Make sure to keep warm, everyone! And stay healthy, especially if you're working as hard as us college kids are these days!




I thought I'd make a quick list of all the things I love for the cold weather.
- SWEATERS. Hence the title of this post - I just love wearing my large, over sized sweaters while studying in my dorm, or the student center.
- HOT Starbucks drinks! Especially a hot, chai tea latte with whip. It's delicious! For the holidays, Starbucks is also offering fun drinks like the caramel brulee latte, and the eggnog latte!
- Scarves, and hats! Making sure to wear these extra layers while walking to class - it really helps!
- Boots - With thick socks. Right now I've been loving wearing tights with boots and a dress or skirt. Don't forget a jacket!
- Hot soup - Need I explain my theory behind this?
-Anything with cinnamon. - Just such a warming scent and taste, especially in cakes, cookies and drinks.

These are all I could come up with for today! I'm sure there will be more very soon!
Stay warm and keep breathing!

-Sof xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment