Sunday, November 11, 2012

An overdue hello.

Hello all,
I apologize for taking so long to post! It's been crazy these days, I know it's no excuse! Here are some exciting updates!
I had midterms for my first semester, and so far so good! I am getting mostly A's and a B+...which is awesome, even though it has been a lot of work to get to this point. I will be registering for classes next week, and I am beginning to create my four year plan for my college degree! It's an exciting process, but also extremely terrifying.
I have changed my major, and with these changes, I have people on my side, and I finally know what I want...what I need to do with my life.
I plan to double major in Global Studies and International Journalism with a minor in Middle Eastern studies! I couldn't be more excited, as I get to take Arabic at Macalester next year. It will probably be the hardest class of my life, but I need this right now.

There is so much happening with my personal life...yet at the same time, nothing is moving forward at all with my friends from high school, I think it's strange, yet exciting and great how everyone is finding their paths... I just wish the best for all of them. All of them.
As for me, I love to be keeping busy! Whether it be with the endless amount of papers I am writing, or working for the Oracle, my school's newspaper, or making meetings and connections with future colleagues and advisers. It's crazy. Absolutely insane, but I love it.

I can't wait to get home for Thanksgiving, though I'll be working at the Y again over break, and I won't be able to stay for J term, because of work. I'm still excited to get back home for a bit to see friends and family!

For all my family out there who keep up with my blog, if you ever want to write to me I'd absolutely appreciate it, and will try my hardest to write back!!
My address is: 
Sofia White c/o Hamline University 
1536 Hewitt Ave. p.o. box 2747
Saint Paul, MN 55104 

I hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying life! Stay happy and keep breathing!

-Sof xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment