Sunday, October 7, 2012

"And there's still a lot of hurt left over."

hey guys,

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend, and is ready for another long, chilly week!
I had an awesome weekend, especially Friday!

Today however, I am feeling quite in the dumps. I don't know why...nothing too out of the ordinary happened, I got some weird news from a friend over the phone that got me thinking about another friend of mine.

Also, I've been really thinking about the past today. For a few reasons, possibly. But, throughout the course of the day I've had a couple flashbacks to a couple years ago, and even just last year/last summer. Some are very happy, some are sad.
Both leave me crying.

Maybe I just need some sleep. Have a great Sunday, everyone. I love you all and keep breathing!

Coldplay - Fix You

^^^ I'll leave you with the song of the day.
<3

1 comment:

  1. I swear there is something about today that is just sad! Everyone I've talked to today is feeling the same way, it's just a down in the dumps Sunday I suppose :( Hope you feel better in the morning!!! :D

    ReplyDelete