Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Much is happening and much to come!!

Hello beautiful people!
You will not believe how crazy life is these days.
I work 8 hours a day...and when I'm not working, I'm running around...getting sent to the emergency room...house sitting...and trying to maintain a social life in the midst of it all!
So I just thought I'd drop in some new news going on now and soon to come!!

1. I GOT A NEW LAPTOP!! And it's about time, too! It's an HP envy 4 ultra book! Oh my goodness I love it so much and it is absolutely perfect!
This means I will hopefully be better at posting on this blog!

2. The Coldplay Mylo Xyloto concert (You know, the one that will change my life..) is in 10 DAYS!!!! I am sooo excited. My best friend Amber and I will be driving to Minneapolis the 11th in the morning..and be there all weekend. Can you say ROAD TRIP?? There's only one catch. We have agreed, that in order to enhance the amazingness of the concert, we won't listen to coldplay for the last two weeks up until the concert. I am going through some serious withdrawal.

3. I begin college officially on September 2nd, and I couldn't be more excited! It is such a crazy time, and I am getting all the shopping done...and the roommate situation is figured out..and next is the books! Wish me luck on amazon!

That's it for now, guys! I'll be back with more...when I think of more!

Keep breathing.

-Sof

No comments:

Post a Comment