Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sometimes, I like to scream.

Hey guys!
I have been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosoosososo busy these days. People keep asking me, "How's your summer going??" Expecting a rather happy-go-lucky response.
In return, however, I reply, "Busy as Hell."

I work every day, mostly twice a day...and I love my job...I love my job.... I just always smell like chlorine. :p Also, right now, college is about a month away. Which is pretty scary to think about considering all the things I have yet to do..
I have my graduation party this Sunday!...and to be honest I can't wait..TILL IT'S OVER. It's sooo stressful! And there's so much to do! Between me printing off glamorous pictures of my face and picking up big blue coolers I try to get some friend time in.
Today, Amber and I got up early and went to ihop for their red velvet pancakes!
I'm still trying to get my tan on in this heat. I lay out in the sun every now and then...but I get too hot and bored about 5 minutes in... So that isn't getting me too far.
Anyway, nothing else of news to share other than my continuous transition into my new and upcoming life!
So exciting, so stay tuned beautiful people and remember to keep breathing!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment