Sunday, August 19, 2012

UPDATE UPDATE ...Just kidding it's not that exciting ;)

Hello all!

It's time for another round of "Sofia updates her blog and no one really cares because it's all pretty useless information!!" Haha, only joking.

Today I am taking a sort of 'mental day'. I had such a busy last couple of weeks (and weekends) that I need a day just to myself! So I have taken care of a couple of emails and did some of my work stuff to get ready for SAFETY WEEK AT THE YMCA!! ..yay.. Anyway, this will be my very last week of work this summer! I am happy yet nervous at the same time, because this means college is officially right around the corner.
I. Couldn't. Be. More. Excited. You guys, this is really happening, it's all coming so fast and I just want to run all the way to Saint Paul and get it going already!
However, on sort of a sad point, it's been rough saying goodbye to all my friends. I've already mentioned this before, but I do believe I have now officially seen some of my good friends for the last time.
It has to happen, and we all knew it was coming, but it's weird.

Also, people's true colors are beginning to show. I say this because one of my really good friends, someone I have had some serious history with, has completely let me down. I used to have miles of respect for him...But like many others, he has fallen and placed me under two different categories. Has made me put up with uncomfortable situations, and acted as if he gives less than a nickle about our friendship.
I guess this was bound to happen with some people, and it's better I find out now rather than trying to put effort into making a (friend) relationship work even with the relatively little distance between our two colleges.
We all have those days where we hope the person we care about would just wake up one morning and realize all you've done for them, and how you've always been there.

Later today I have to apply for a major student loan. My dad told me it'd take me about 2 hours to completely fill out...great. :p

Wish me luck! I hope everyone has an awesome Sunday, this weather is beautiful!!

keep breathing,
Sof <3

No comments:

Post a Comment