Sunday, January 8, 2012

This year's season was AWESOME.

Hello everyone! I thought I'd take a minute to give you yet another side of myself; the diver side. I am on my high school's swimming and diving team, and while our swimmers are always amazing, this year our divers really shone! We took places 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th at almost every meet including conference and sectionals along with setting three records! Four of us went to state, and we took places 3rd, (Greysen Hertting) 6th, (myself) 7th, (Hazel Hertting) and 12th (Mollie Patzke). I am so proud of my teammates, and it was a wonderful way to end my high school diving career and hopefully help the transition into a collegiate one!
In order: 1st to 4th: Greysen Hertting, Sofia White (me), Hazel Hertting, Mollie Patzke

No comments:

Post a Comment