Sunday, January 8, 2012

Snapshot of me.

I don't speak numbers. Math and science aren't really my favorite. I have hurt people in my past. I don't think I'm all too gorgeous or lovely or what have you, compliments usually embarrass me. I'm so clumsy and sometimes I say dumb things. I write because I like to, not because I think I am good at it. I have way too much to say, and I write way too much, including about thirteen filled notebooks of poetry and prose. I compare myself to others. Sometimes I'm too loud because my ADHD kicks in. I shake a lot but I don't do drugs. Haven't ever had the desire to. A lot of times I don't think I'm good enough, most of the time I'm not. These sentences are very choppy but who gives a shmallow. I'm scared of being alone, I'll always be okay though. Sometimes I cry, but I've gotten better at not. I'm excellent at bottling up my emotions. That's a terrible talent to have. I always wish on 11:11. I've got a love affair with words, it's pretty serious. I wish I was better at singing. I'm strong. I am obsessed beyond obsessed with music. I love kids and they usually love me. That's all I really want out of life, you know. To be loved. I despise hospitals and cops make me uneasy. I love getting lost in books. I pay more attention than others. Notice a lot of things nobody else would even care to. Call it perceptible. I care about people too much. More than myself. My own pain doesn't scare me but other's does. Maybe I'll put that in my book. Oh that reminds me, I love reading. And outdoors and stargazing and antiques and dancing even though I'm terrible at it. Because dancing requires grace which isn't something I normally possess. I'm quirky, but witty. I've been abandoned a couple of times. This is a snapshot of me. Sometimes I forget who I am, sometimes I let myself get away, sometimes listing who you are down gives you a new perspective. So here's nothing, ladies and gents. Fare thee well and good day.

-Sof

No comments:

Post a Comment