Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sorry guys...I've been slacking.

Hello beautiful people!!
Not that I have many followers or anything...but I have really been slacking on the posting. BUT TO BE FAIR, I just had finals week. Which meant that I was not going to allow myself to post anything, when I could be cramming for exams. :p I AM SORRY THOUGH!
So! News!
First: I was accepted into Hamline University! *yay* That's pretty nice, now I have been accepted into three schools! Choices choices...

Next...I just found out the amazing family I babysit for is moving to LONDON!! (For their dad's work) It is a sweet deal, and I am so happy for them! But, I will miss these children so much. I have literally watched them grow up, and they're like family now! <3 I WILL MISS YOU GUYS!
We have fun. :)

Hmmm. Well I know a lot of other things have happened..But honestly, I am too tired to write about them right now, and I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wiped out from finals. I'm off to bed! Job interview tomorrow, and then sushi with my best friend Erik! Then...my other friend's 18th birthday party! Happy Birthday, Mike! :)

Until next time, keep breathing people!

-Sof <3


No comments:

Post a Comment