Monday, February 6, 2012

My person.

Hello all!

I thought I would take a moment and dedicate tonight's post to someone very special in my life. My best friend, Amber Hopfensperger.

This is her
<<< Isn't she beautiful? <3








Anyway, this girl...she has been with me through my darkest moments, and happiest hours. I owe her so much. She has never once left my side, or turned on me. She is my best friend, and "my person".

Here we are on a field trip to look at dead bodies. We wore the same outfit so we wouldn't get lost...Oh, yeah. We have like, the same style. :)

She might kill me for putting this picture on here. BUT she has THEE MOST BEAUTIFUL EYES EVA. It's cray cray. :) We do absolutely everything together. We even share a locker. Yeah.

When I got my coldplay tickets for Christmas, my parents didn't even think about asking who I would take...they knew I'd be texting her within the minute and telling her "OMG WE'RE GOING TO SEE COLDPLAY."

I do realize this post lacks format and editing, but who gives a schmallow. I'm enjoying myself. Which makes me happy....see! TAKING NOTES?? ;)



I remember one night, I was really upset. Like up all night crying. The next day, Amber showed up at my house with a huge pretty cupcake and chocolate. And we spent the day together, watching sex and the city and eating sushi. (It's our thing.)

She has a really awesome tattoo on her ankle that reads, "So whatever you do, don't let go." I was with her holding her hand the whole time while she got it. (The quotation is from the song Us against the world by Coldplay)
She plays soccer and runs, NBD.
AND. She's going to be a doctor. Like a legit med student. Yeah, she's so smart. <3 And I will be her roommate in college U of M Twin Cities!! :) We're so STOKED mannn. :)

MORE PICTURES:
"Sometimes I think I'm crazy, or stupid, or not even human because I see things so differently than everyone else." -Amber Hopfensperger


I know like no one has a blogspot anymore...and errebody has a Tumblr now...So please check out Amber's tumblr! I'm putting the link below.

Keep breathing everyone and have a great night! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment