Sunday, February 19, 2012

A little of everything. More.

Hello all! Happy Sunday!

I hope everyone had a fun and SAFE weekend! I know my weekend was lovely. I had many work meetings and now- a very very busy week coming up! My mother got knee surgery on Friday, and I was taking care of her all weekend, she's doing well!
Also, I had an awesome girl's night with my two best friends...and got to see my someone special on Saturday! <3 Homework was done today...of course.. And tomorrow I have an early morning band rehearsal for our concert in the evening! Go band!!

Hmm. The NHS boys swimming and diving team went to state this weekend! As far as I know (which apparently isn't very much) our divers did awesome!

More poetry and music up tomorrow, but for now, I need to sleep and get ready for a loooonnnngg Monday.

Sleep well everyone! Keep breathing!

-Sof

World Market. <3 yess.

True love.

No comments:

Post a Comment