Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A little of everything.

Hello beautiful people!
Thought I'd catch you all up with everything...I know it has been a while since I last posted.
WELL. I got a job teaching swimming lessons at the YMCA! It's really great! But, I still need to get a second job- to help pay for college.
Speaking of college! Over the weekend, I toured the University of Minnesota Twin Cities and Hamline University! LOVED them both!!
Hamline is small, but it has everything I am looking for...and a great program to help me get started!
U of M is also amazing! I love love LOVE the campus! It's big and urban...which is what I am looking for in a campus...but..their programs (while still great ones!) are not as established as the one I need like at Hamline.
It's cray cray.
My best friend Amber (see post about her) is going to the U of M. Which is still my first choice...
We will have to see how everything turns out!

Hmm, school is good! Not too stressful, though I am busy with tutoring and my other clubs. Plus work. So I haven't been getting much sleep...Because my writing keeps me up at night, and sometimes my mind doesn't shut up long enough to sleep. Does anyone feel like this sometimes??

This is a picture of me and my friend Carson. Carson and I are currently fighting about something so stupid and pointless it hardly makes any sense to talk about. He and I don't/didn't see eye to eye on some matters and communication was lost... I do still miss him.

This is one of my best friends, Sam Fellner. Sam is a very special girl, with a life-changing story. I'll talk more about her at a different date... She recently got a "pixie" haircut, and looks absolutely amazing! <3


That's all I really have to talk about tonight, I'll probs post some poems and quotations later, but right now I have to go do my homework and get gas in my car...

Keep breathing everyone, be safe and get some sleep! <3
-Sof

No comments:

Post a Comment