Monday, September 24, 2012

Late night study nights...

Hello all,

I thought it was time for a round of "STUDY SESSIONS WITH SOF"!!!
It's about 10:41 and my friends and I are just hanging out in someone's dorm..doing homework, reading, texting, studying etc.. Hopefully I will be able to gather up enough focus to finish studying for my communications exam tomorrow.

I hope everyone has had a spectacular Monday! I know mine was majorly busy, and I went diving for the first time in months!! It felt great to be back on the board. It wasn't much, but it was something.

I continue to feel incredibly thankful for the people I've met, and this amazing experience I've been given. I just hope I don't mess it up now. :P

Have a fantastic night everyone!! I'm off to finish studying and maybe have some chips and salsa tonight!

Keep breathing,
-Sof xo

No comments:

Post a Comment